With the 22nd Marvel Studios superhero film “Avengers: Endgame” is ready to fly back into theaters for a limited engagement (theoretically to break the all-time box office record), the question of a home release date has come up frequently this month.
Thanks to Disney, we’ve got our answer!
“Avengers: Endgame” will be available on digital in HD, 4K Ultra HD™ and Movies Anywhere beginning on July 30th 2019, with the physical release on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, DVD and On-Demand beginning August 13th 2019.
We will of course let you know when we hear about the goodies we’ll be getting on the home release, such as featurettes, deleted scenes, bloopers- you know, the normal stuff.
**UPDATE** Here’s the listing for bonus materials!
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
- Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance – Explore Captain America and Peggy Carter’s bond, forged in moments from previous films that lead to a momentous choice in Avengers: Endgame.
Blu-ray & Digital
- Remembering Stan Lee – Filmmakers and cast honor the great Stan Lee in a fond look back at his MCU movie cameos.
- Setting The Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr. – Hear the tale of how Robert Downey Jr. was cast as Tony Stark in the original Iron Man — and launched the MCU.
- A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America – Trace the evolution of Captain America with those who helped shape the look, feel and character of this compelling hero.
- Black Widow: Whatever It Takes – Follow Black Widow’s journey both within and outside the Avengers, including the challenges she faced and overcame along the way.
- The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame – See how Anthony and Joe Russo met the challenge of helming two of the biggest films in cinematic history … back-to-back!
- The Women of the MCU – MCU women share what it was like to join forces for the first time in an epic battle scene — and be part of such a historic ensemble.
- Bro Thor – His appearance has changed but his heroism remains! Go behind the scenes to see how Bro Thor was created.
- Six Deleted Scenes – “Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
- Gag Reel – Laugh along with the cast in this epic collection of flubs, goofs, and gaffes from set.
- Visionary Intro – Intro by directors Joe and Anthony Russo.
- Audio Commentary – Audio commentary by directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
“Avengers: Endgame” will release in theaters beginning Friday June 28th 2019. Check local cinemas for times.
In the meantime, why not try out one of Secret of the Booze’s 21+ Infinity Gauntlet Inception Bomb cocktails?