Call off work, cancel all your plans, find those pizza coupons cuz “The Ocho” will become reality on ESPNU tomorrow, August 8th. And just like in the movie, they will be “bringing you the finest in seldom seen sports.”
Honestly, the 24-hour lineup looks so weird and bland…nevermind, sign me up for the arm wrestling championship at 11:30. Check out ESPN’s press release for more details about the events.
- Midnight: 2016 American Disc Golf Championship
- 2 a.m.: 2016 WFTDA Roller Derby Championships
- 4 a.m.: 2016 Sky Zone Ultimate Trampoline Dodgeball
- 5:30 a.m.: Firefighters World Challenge XXV8
- 8 a.m.: 2016 Kabaddi World Cup Final
- 9 a.m.: World Darts Championship
- 11:30 a.m.: Arm Wrestling: Best of WAL 2016 Championship
- 12:30 p.m.: 2017 Championship of Bags
- 2:30 p.m.: EVO 2017 World Championship – Street Fighter
- 5:00 p.m.: Moxie Games
- 7 p.m.: U.S. Open Ultimate Championship
If you are unable to catch an event, most are available OnDemand on TV and streaming devices. All but Moxie Games have previously aired. Will you be tuning in to ESPNU tomorrow? Or even possibly dusting off your copy of the 2004 film?