Mortal Kombat collectors and fans- YOUR TIME HAS COME!
The first preorders are live for the first two figures in the new McFarlane Toys Mortal Kombat line of figures. Of course, Sub-Zero and Scorpion are the first two available, based on their looks from this years Mortal Kombat 11. Along with the window box packaging, each figure will come with a plethora of accessories. Sub-Zero for instance comes with two ice axes, a frozen spine, and a figure base.
McFarlane have really stepped their game up figure-wise as of late, listening to fans and collectors about articulation over all else. Their line of Fortnite figures introduced new articulation that was new for the company, and the Mortal Kombat line will include the same 22 points of articulation included there.
These will retail for $19.99. According to the Amazon listing, you can look for them around the end of September.
Preorder right now here, or look for them in store this fall.
- Another leader in the iconic faces for the Mortal combat franchise, Sub-Zero is a formidable fighter possessing the innate ability to control ice in many forms and whose defining character trait is his fierce rivalry with his nemesis Scorpion. In his first return appearance in Mortal combat II, It was revealed that the original Sub-Zero had died during the events of the first game (at the hand of Scorpion) and was replaced by his brother. In the subsequent games, The younger brother of Sub-Zero, remained as Sub-Zero, while the older brother became the Wraith noob saibot.
- Features sub-zero in his current timeline outfit in Mortal Kombat xi that releases April 23, 2019
- Designed with ultra articulation with 22 Moving parts
- 7-Inch scale figure comes with a base, 2 ice axes, and frozen head with spine
- Figure showcased in Mortal Kombat themed window box packaging
Also, why not try out one of Secret of the Booze’s 21+ beverages inspired by “Mortal Kombat” characters Sub-Zero and Scorpion?